Kędrzyno is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Siemyśl, within Kołobrzeg County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland. It lies approximately north-west of Siemyśl, south-west of Kołobrzeg, and north-east of the regional capital Szczecin.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. Following World War II the native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.