Keckiella is a genus of plants in the plantain family. It includes several species of plants known commonly as keckiellas. A few species may be called beardtongues or penstemons because some keckiellas once belonged to genus Penstemon. Keckiellas are native to the American southwest, especially California. They bloom in attractive snapdragon-like flowers. Genus Keckiella was named after the American botanist David D. Keck.
- Keckiella antirrhinoides - snapdragon penstemon, yellow bush snapdragon
- Keckiella breviflora - bush beardtongue, gaping beardtongue
- Keckiella cordifolia - heartleaf keckiella, climbing penstemon
- Keckiella corymbosa - redwood keckiella
- Keckiella lemmonii - Lemmon's keckiella
- Keckiella rothrockii - Rothrock's keckiella, Rothrock's penstemon
- Keckiella ternata - scarlet keckiella