KCM (케이씨엠, born 1982) is a South Korean male singer. KCM are the initials of his Korean name, Kang Chang Mo (강창모). He is known both for his muscular body and for his high-toned voice. Duet wit. (화효비 & J C Kang)
Some of his most popular songs are "Smile again", "The Sun's Tears", "For Eunyung" (은영이에게), and "Black-White Picture" (흑백사진). Also "(Goodbye & One & Only)".
KCM may also stand for:
- KCM (singer), a South Korean singer
- KCM, Konkola Copper Mines, a Zambian company
- KCM, a single task Prolog co-processor with private memory of the 1990s
- Knowledge Chain Model (KCM), analogous to Value Chain Model
- Kathmandu College of Management
- Kosovo Campaign Medal, a U.S. military medal
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries, a Christian televangelist ministry
- Kansas City, Missouri, a city in the state of Missouri in the United States
- King County Metro, a public transit agency serving greater Seattle and King County, Washington, U.S.