n. (context genetics English) kilobase pair
KBP can mean:
- The ISO 639 3 code for the Kabye language
- KBP Knowledge Based Processor, is used for processing packets in computer networks
- Kilo-base pair (kb or kbp), a unit of measurement of DNA or RNA length used in genetics, equal to 1,000 base pairs.
- KBP is the IATA airport code for Boryspil International Airport
- KBP Instrument Design Bureau weapon developer
- Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (Association of Broadcasters in the Philippines), the independent and self-regulatory association of radio and television stations and broadcasters in the Philippines.