Crossword clues for kats
KATS (94.5 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an active rock format. Licensed to Yakima, Washington, USA, the station serves the Tri-Cities, Yakima area. The station is currently owned by Townsquare Media.
Kats or KATS may refer to:
- Another form of the surname " Katz"
- Kats, a town in the Dutch province of Zeeland
- Kats, the name of the town of Astghadzor, Armenia until 1935
- KATS, a radio station (94.5 FM) licensed to Yakima, Washington, USA
- 'KATS, the ICAO code for Artesia Municipal Airport, New Mexico, USA
- KATS, Kennedy Avionics Test Set
Usage examples of "kats".
The Whack Our Kats man watched and listened and laughed until it was clinically dangerous to laugh any harder.
Somehow it confirmed what I already knew: I'm no different than the Whack Our Kats man in his eyes.