Karymsky (, Karymskaya sopka) is an active stratovolcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia. It is the most active volcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula, as well as the most active volcano of Kamchatka's eastern volcanic zone.
It is named after the Karyms, an ethnic group in Russia.
Karymsky (masculine), Karymskaya (feminine), or Karymskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Karymsky (volcano), a volcano on the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
- Karymsky Lake, a lake on the Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
- Karymsky District, a district of Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Karymskoye, an urban-type settlement in Karymsky District of Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Karymskaya, a rural locality (a village) in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia