KANI (1500 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a Gospel format. Licensed to Wharton, Texas, USA, it serves the Houston, Texas area. The station is currently owned by Martin Broadcasting.
Kani is both a surname and a given name.
In Tamil Language, the word Kani gives the meaning of fruit. It is also used as name by Tamil people.
Notable people with the name include:
- Atandwa Kani (21st century), South African actor
- John Kani (born 1943), South African actor, director and playwright
- Mohammad-Reza Mahdavi Kani (1931–2014), Iranian cleric and politician
- Kani Saizō (1554–1613), Japanese samurai
- Kani Kauahi (born 1959), American footballer
- Kani Vrana (1913–1984), Turkish judge
Kani (asomtavruli , nuskhuri , mkhedruli ქ) is the 25th letter of the three Georgian scripts.
In the system of Georgian numerals it has a value of 600.
Kani commonly represents the voiceless velar plosive , like the pronunciation of in "king".