Kamma or the Kammavaru is a social group found largely in the southern Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
A sizeable number of Kammas have emigrated to the United States.
Kamma may refer to: Chicken
- Kamma (caste), a caste or social group found largely in Southern India
- The Pali and Ardhamagadhi term for karma
- Bava Kamma, a traditional Jewish civil law procedure (1st volume of Nezikin) dealing largely with damages and compensation.
- The nickname of the Norwegian football club Hamarkameratene.
- A locality near Cairns in the state of Queensland, Australia.
- A mountain range in Pershing County, Nevada, USA
- Name of a mountain creek in the province of British Columbia, Canada.
- Kamma Rahbek, a Danish artist, salonist and lady of letters.