Kalli can refer to:
- A variant of the name for the Hindu goddess Kali
- A Hungarian surname
- A Guyanese surname
- Colombian author Leszli Kalli
- Villages in Estonia:
- Kalli, Pärnu County, village in Koonga Parish, Pärnu County
- Kalli, Saare County, village in Valjala Parish, Saare County
- Kalli Station, a railway station in North Korea
- Kalli Station, a pastoral lease in Western Australia.
- Kalli is a part of Coastal Village, Pozhiyoor in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) District of South Indian State Kerala. Kalli is the border of Kerala State with Tamil Nadu State in South India. Kalli Canal is the boundary and there is a temple called Kalli Kavu, from which the area got its name. Once inhabited by Brahmins and now people from almost all communities reside here.