was a after Kanji and before Eichō. This period spanned the years from December 1094 through December 1096. The reigning emperor was .
is a Japanese actress and fashion model. Her real name is Indou Kaho.
From 2004 to 2007, Kaho was the 11th Mitsui ReHouse Girl. She was given a Best New Talent award at the 2008 Yokohama Film Festival for her performance in the film A Gentle Breeze in the Village.
Kaho is a feminine Japanese name written in different kanji characters and having different meanings:
- 花歩, "flower, walk/progress"
- 花穂, "flower, ear (of grain)"
- 果歩, "fruit, walk/progress"
- 香穂, "incense, ear (of grain)"
- 夏帆, "summer, sail"
- 夏穂, "summer, ear (of grain)"
- 嘉穂, "praise, ear (of grain)"
- 加保, "add, protect"
- 歌歩, "song, walk/progress"