Kahl may refer to:
KAHL (1310 AM) and (103.7 FM) is a radio station broadcasting an Adult Standards format. Licensed to San Antonio, Texas, USA, the station serves the San Antonio area. The station is currently owned by Pearsall Radio Works, Ltd..
Kahl is a 1961 West German short documentary film about the Kahl Nuclear Power Plant. It was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short.
The Kahl is a river in the northern Spessart in Bavaria and Hesse, Germany. It is a right tributary of the Main and is 32 km (19.9 mi) long. The name Kahl comes from the Old High German word kaldaha, which means cool and clear. The Kahl rises from two sources left and right of the road at the foot of the Spessart hills, near Kleinkahl. These springs produce 50–60 litres per second. The Kahl flows into the river Main in Kahl am Main. The mouth is near the old Kahl Nuclear Power Plant. The largest tributaries are Westerbach, Sommerkahl, Reichenbach and Geiselbach.
Kahl is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alfred Kahl (1877–1946), German academic
- Bruno Kahl (1914–1999), German Wehrmacht officer
- Chris Kahl (born 1977), American musician
- Daniel Kahl (born 1960), American-Japanese television personality
- Gordon Kahl (1920–1983)
- Heike Kahl (born 1955, as Heike Lange), Eastgerman speed skater
- Joachim Kahl (born 1941), German freelance philosopher
- Kiva Kahl
- Milt Kahl (1909–1987), American animator
- Nick Kahl, American politician
- Nick Kahl (baseball) (1879–1959), American baseball player