Kaga may refer to:
- Kaga, Ishikawa, a city in Japan.
- Kaga Province, an old province of Japan, now part of Ishikawa prefecture.
- Kaga Domain, an old feudal domain (han) in Kaga Province
- Kaga Takeshi, better known as Chairman Kaga of Iron Chef.
- Japanese aircraft carrier Kaga, an aircraft carrier of the Imperial Japanese Navy, named after the province.
- JS Kaga (DDH-184), a helicopter carrier of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, named after the province.
- Kaga, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Nigeria in Borno State
- Kaga, Afghanistan, in Nangarhar province
- Kaga is a parish with a 12th-century church, just north-west of Linköping, Sweden (58.454° N, 15.530° E).
- Kaga, a village in the district of Beloretsk, in the Republic of Bashkortostan (Russia)
- KAGA-LP, a low-power radio station (98.1 FM) licensed to serve San Angelo, Texas, United States
- KRAZ, a radio station (105.9 FM) licensed to serve Santa Ynez, California, United States