- Kafa is a rope made out of yarn or coconut fibers that is used as a belt to secure a ta'ovala in traditional Tongan dress.
- Kafa is also a region of south-west Ethiopia also known as Kaffa.
- KAFA-FM are the call letters of the United States Air Force Academy radio station (97.7 FM).
- KAFA is the abbreviation for the Korea Air Force Academy.
- KAFA is the South Korean American football Association.
- Kafa, historical name of Feodosiya in Ukraine.
- Kafa (or Kefa, Kafi noono) is an Afroasiatic language spoken in Ethiopia.
- Spelling of coffee in some languages.
Usage examples of "kafa".
Thorn vanished and a moment later Kafa stepped through the doorway into the room.