KACE may refer to:
- Dell KACE, a provider of systems management appliances, who has merged with Dell
- KACE (FM), a radio station (98.3 FM) licensed to serve Beatty, Nevada, United States
- KACE (AM), a radio station (1340 AM) licensed to Bishop, California, United States
- KNFL (defunct), a defunct radio station (1470 AM) formerly licensed to serve Tremonton, Utah, United States, which held the call sign KACE from 2001 to 2004
- KNIV, a radio station (104.7 FM) licensed to serve Lyman, Wyoming, United States, which held the call sign KACE in 2001
- KWUT, a radio station (97.7 FM) licensed to serve Elsinore, Utah, which held the call sign KACE in 2000 and 2001
- KRCD (FM), a radio station (103.9 FM) licensed to serve Inglewood, California, which held the call sign KACE from the 1960s to 2000
- the Kenya Agricultural Commodity Exchange
KACE (1250 AM) was a planned American radio station designed to serve the community of Mesquite, Nevada. The station's construction permit was held by Americast Media, LLC.
In January 2004, the Americast Media Corporation applied to the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for a construction permit for a new broadcast radio station. After several amendments and revisions, the FCC granted this permit on August 18, 2010, with a scheduled expiration date of August 18, 2013. The planned station was assigned call sign "KACE" on December 10, 2010. The Construction permit expired and was cancelled.
Usage examples of "kace".
Borlien was involved in the Western Wars against Randonan and Kace, and its countryside was often plagued by bands of soldiers, raiders, or deserters.
Right through Oldorando and Kace runs the east-west migratory route of the phagors and of the subhuman races, like the Madis.
No ruler of Borlien, not even the Eagle, could hope really to win against either Randonan or Kace, since those mountainous countries could not be occupied or governed even if conquered.
Sometimes the men from Kace used stungebags as beasts of burden, but the animals became rarer as the weather grew warmer.
That war between Oldorando and Kace had broken out because of the ineffectiveness of King Sayren Stund as much as the nastiness of the Kaci.
Second Army, JandolAnganol had made what was widely regarded as a cowardly peace with the hill clans of Kace, sending them valuable tributes of grain and veronikane in order to seal the armistice.
To this end, he encouraged ancipitals to come in to Kace from Randonan, Quain, and Oldorando.
At the present time, half the Oldorandan army - in which no phagors were allowed to serve - was away making forced marches among the wilderness of shoatapraxi which abounded on Kace hillsides.
I in Kace, you at home in Matrassyl, if the reports that reach me are to be trusted.
There were ferocious skirmishers from Kace, who marched, slept, and fought with their dehorned phagors.