Kabri may refer to:
- Tel Kabri, a primarily Bronze Age archaeological site - located on the kibbutz below - notable for its palace.
- Kabri, Israel, kibbutz in Israel
- Al-Kabri, Palestinian village, depopulated in 1948 after the al-Kabri massacre
- Kabri, Burkina Faso, village in Burkina Faso
- Kabri, India, village in India
Kabri is one of the villages in Panipat district of Haryana, India, located nearly north-west of the main town, Panipat. It is also from National Highway 1, one of the major roads of India.
The villagers work in the many industries that are nearby, such as IOCL Panipat Refinery, Thermal Power Plant of Panipat, National Fertilizers Limited in Panipat and the textile industries in the Textile Hub at Panipat.
The most populous groups are from the Gurjar and Brahmin communities but there are many others represented.