Kaali may refer to:
- Kali or Kaali, Hindu goddess
- Kaali, Estonia, village in Pihtla Parish, Saare County, Estonia
- 4227 Kaali, asteroid, named after Kaali crater
Kaali crater, group of meteorite craters in Kaali
- Kaali Lake, located in the largest crater of Kaali
- Kaali (1980 film), a film from 1980 by I. V. Sasi, in Tamil and Telugu.
- Kaali (1980 Telugu film)
- Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha; Indian TV series (2010–2011)
- Kaali – Ek Punar Avatar; Indian TV series (2012–2013)
Kaali is a 1980 Tamil– Telugu bilingual-film directed by I. V. Sasi, and produced by Hem-Nag. It stars Rajinikanth, Seema, Phataphat Jayalakshmi, and Vijayakumar in prominent roles. Chiranjeevi reprises Vijayakumar's role in the Telugu version. This was the first film that had Rajinikanth and Chiranjeevi together. Seema enacted dual roles in this film. Kaikala Satyanarayana plays the main villain in both the versions. The cinematography was handled by Ashok Kumar.
Kaali is a 1980 Telugu film directed I. V. Sasi. It Stars Rajinikanth in the lead role. Chiranjeevi plays a prominent role.Supportting actors are played by Phataphat Jayalaxmi,Seema,Kaikala Satyanarayana. Music director of the film is Illayaraja .Seema and Phataphat Jayalaxmi play the respective female leads. It was simultaneously shot in Tamil as with the same name. Rajinikanth played the lead role while Chiranjeevi replaced Vijayakumar in the Telugu version. This was the first time Rajinikanth and Chiranjeevi acted together. Seema played dual roles in this film. Kaikala Satyanarayana plays the main villain role in both the versions.
Category:1980 films Category:Telugu-language films Category:Indian films Category:Films directed by I.V. Sasi Category:Film scores by Ilaiyaraaja Category:Multilingual films