The Collaborative International Dictionary
Jub \Jub\, n. [Perh. corrupted fr. jug.]
A vessel for holding ale or wine; a jug. [Obs.]
JUB may refer to:
- Ajuba, gene for a human protein that is part of many complexes
- Jacobs University Bremen, a private research university in Germany
- Jaiminiya Upanishad Brahmana, a Vedic text
- Juba Airport in South Sudan (IATA code)
- JustUsBoys, a gay community website
Usage examples of "jub".
Slip away and contact Jub Vegnu-first speak to one of the assassins, in case Balu had tracked the old man here himself.
I should not be so sure of that had I plunged a red hot king bolt into a screaming white woman, as I have seen Jub do, and laughed at her agonies of death.
Jub Vegnu, set up a meeting, made an appointment with Jabba the Hutt, and arranged for payment .