JTC may mean:
- JTC Corporation of Singapore
- ISO/IEC JTC1, Joint Technical Committee 1 of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- JTC, Japanese Touring-car Championship
- Jewish Trust Corporation, a body formed to pursue claims for the restitution of heirless property taken during the Nazi regime
- James Trademore, a fictional character from Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight nicknamed "JTC"
- Bauru-Arealva Airport in Brasil ( IATA code)
- James T. Cotton, an alias of American musician Dabrye