JS or js may refer to:Organizations
- Jonge Socialisten, a Dutch political group
- the IATA code for Air Koryo, North Korea's state-run airline
- the parent company of Sainsbury's Supermarkets
- JS Food Plan, a Korean pizza company
- JS Group, a Pakistani company
- Japanese Ship, a ship prefix used by the Japanese military
- Jang Hyun-seung, member of Beast (South Korean band)
- JS (Johnson Sisters), an American R&B/gospel group
"JS" (stylized "J☆S") is Japanese voice actor Mamoru Miyano's fourth single, released on July 29, 2009. It had peaked at #24 on the Oricon charts.
JS is an American female R&B duo. The duo consists of members Kim Johnson and Kandy Johnson.
JS began as a gospel duo, singing first in church and then with touring gospel artists such as Andrae Crouch and Shirley Caesar. The group also appeared on television, on Ally McBeal and The Oprah Winfrey Show. In 2001, the group came under the management of The Isley Brothers and appeared on their Eternal (2001) and Body Kiss (2003) albums. In 2003 they released their own album, Ice Cream, which spawned the hits "Ice Cream" (US #124) and "Love Angel". They were featured on the single "Busted" (US #113) from The Isley Brothers' album Body Kiss, which was billed as The Isley Brothers Featuring Ronald Isley AKA Mr Biggs featuring JS.