JMM can refer to:
- Java Memory Model, the model which defines execution-time constraints on the relationship between threads and data in order to achieve consistent and reliable Java applications.
- Jesuit Music Ministry, a record label in the Philippines.
- Jewish Military Museum in London, England.
- Juan Manuel Márquez, a Mexican boxer.
- Jharkhand Mukti Morcha, a political party in India.
- Journal of Medical Microbiology, a scientific journal.
- John Michael Montgomery, an American country music singer.
- James Madison Memorial High School, a public high school located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Joint Mathematics Meetings, an annual mathematics conference hosted by the MAA and AMS.