Jira or JIRA may refer to:
- Jira (given name)
- Jira (surname)
- Jira (software), a bug-tracking, issue-tracking and project-management software application
- Jira (Toho), also known as Gojira, Zilla, and Godzilla, a fictional giant dinosaur-like monster
- Jira, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Jira (nahiyah), a nahiyah (subdistrict) of Safad Sanjak under the Ottoman Empire
- Journal of Iranian Research and Analysis, a publication of the Center for Iranian Research and Analysis
- "Jira", name identifying cumin in the Sanskrit language
JIRA (stylized JIRA) is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. Although normally styled JIRA, the product name is not an acronym, but a truncation of Gojira, the Japanese name for Godzilla, itself a reference to JIRA's main competitor, Bugzilla. It has been developed since 2002.
Jira is a Thai given name.
Notable people bearing this name include:
- Jira Maligool, Thai film director
- Jira Wichitsongkhram, former Thai Minister of Defence
Jira is a middle-European surname.
People bearing the name include:
- Milan Jira (died 1935), Czech composer
- Thomas Jira (born 1951), German biochemist & academic
- Václav Jíra (1921–1992), Czech footballer
- Josef Jíra (1929–2005), Czech artist
- Martin Jira (born c. 1970), German music scholar
- Joachim Jira (born 1972), Austrian physicist