Crossword clues for jett
- Brent W. Jett, Jr. (born 1958), American astronaut and naval aviator
- Chip Jett (born 1974), American professional poker player; husband of Karina Jett
- Dennis Jett (born 1945), American diplomat and academic
- E. K. Jett (1893–1965), American radio engineer and Federal Communications Commission member
- Jack E. Jett (contemporary), American television talk show host
- James Jett (born 1970), American professional football player
- Joan Jett (born 1958), American rock musician and actress
- Joey Jett (born 1998), American skateboarder
- John Jett (born 1968), American professional football player
- Karina Jett (born 1974), Vietnamese-American professional poker player; wife of Chip Jett
- Shane Jett (born 1974), American politician from Oklahoma; state legislator
- Skyler Jett (born 1950s), American R&B and soul singer
- Thomas M. Jett (1862–1939), American politician from Illinois; U.S. representative and jurist
- Jordair Jett (born 1991), American basketball player
- Jett Blakk (born 1960), American gay pornography film director
- Jett Pangan (born 1968), Filipino singer and guitarist
- Jett Thomas (1776–1817), American military officer and builder
- Jett Williams (born 1953), American country music performer
- The Famous Jett Jackson, Canadian/American television series on the Disney Channel
- Jett Rocket, video game for the Wii
- Joan Jett Blakk, drag persona of performer Terence Smith
- JETT customer experience, Chinese consultant firm
- Jett Rebel, stage name of Jelte Steven Tuinstra
Usage examples of "jett".
Jett about the Unified Traders frightening away the residents of Trox Island, and she said it explained why my grandmother spent her days biting her manicured nails.
Stepping into another battered flight suit, she ran a comb through her wet hair, slicking it back in what Jett had called her drowned womp rat look.
Sheriff Jett had sent him up to the campgrounds after Jett received a couple of phone calls from outside the county.
Kevin Larkin was a deputy in Columbia County, Washington, and it was his request to Wallowa County Sheriff Ron Jett that had sent Undersheriff Rich Stein to the Maxwell Campgrounds to check out the information.
Her voice was cracking, and Jett would have reckoned she needed a tranquilliser, or better, a hug.
From the morgue: December 13, 1984: With Steven Tyler, John Entwistle and Joan Jett in attendance, Jimmy Stoma marries a chorine turned professional wrestler in Las Vegas.
The demonic female with the Joan Jett hair, two sets of eyes, a glowing sigil, and vicious claws was the same Denarian who had attacked at the harbor that morning.
Jett, returning to visit briefly in the evening, wore an anti-infection surgical mask and, having incautiously asked what she could do for me, made a face at the length of my list.
Jett, returning to visit briefly in the evening, wore an anti-infection surgical mask, and having incautiously asked what she could do for me, made a face at the length of my list.