Jeru may refer to:
- Gerry Mulligan or Jeru, American musician (1927–1996)
- Jeru the Damaja, American musician (born 1972)
- Jeru people, an indigenous tribe of the Andaman Islands
- Jeru language or Aka-Jeru, spoken by the Jeru
- Jeru, Iran, a village in Fars Province, Iran
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Jeru is an album recorded by American jazz saxophonist and bandleader Gerry Mulligan featuring performances recorded in 1962 which were released on the Columbia label.