Jellicoe may refer to:
- Ann Jellicoe, a British actress, theatre director and playwright.
- Earl Jellicoe, a general description of that Earldom within the Peerage of the United Kingdom, and associated subsidiary peerages.
- John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe (1859–1935), Royal Navy, Admiral of the Fleet.
- George Jellicoe, 2nd Earl Jellicoe (1918–2007), politician, businessman, long-serving member of the House of Lords.
- The Jellicoe Channel connecting the Hauraki Gulf with the Pacific Ocean.
- Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe (1900–1996), English landscape architect, garden designer, architect and author.
- The IFLA Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe Award, the highest honour that the International Federation of Landscape Architects can bestow upon a landscape architect.
- Jellicoe, Ontario, a village located near Lake Nipigon in Greenstone, Ontario.