Cek (also, Jek, Dzheg and Dzhek) is a village in the Quba Rayon of Azerbaijan. The village forms part of the municipality of Əlik. They live, primarily, in the region around Mount Shahdag in Quba Rayon in northeastern Azerbaidzhan.
Jek may refer to:
- Jek (Quba), a village in the Quba Rayon of Azerbaijan.
- Jek Bridge, a bridge crossing the Gradaščica
- Jek language, a Northeast Caucasian language
- Jek people, an ethnic group in Azerbaijan
- Jek Porkins, a Star Wars character
- Jeri language
- Kynaston Studd (1858–1944), British cricketer, businessman and Lord Mayor of London