is a fast-food chain on Okinawa Island, with five restaurants in and around Naha ( Yonabaru, Tomigusuku, Nishihara). They sport a menu featuring many homemade Okinawan specialties such as gōyā burger, "Nūyaru" (gōyā and pork burger), hamburgers with a filling of SPAM and bitter melon omelet. They also have fried gōyā rings, similar to onion rings, and gōyā juice. Besides these more exotic offerings they also have normal ham- and cheeseburgers. The first restaurant opened on January 29, 1986.
JEF could refer to:
- Japan Economic Foundation
- JEF United Ichihara Chiba
- Jefferson City station, Missouri, United States; Amtrak station code JEF.
- Jefferson City Memorial Airport (IATA airport code)
- Young European Federalists ('Jeunes Européens Fédéralistes)
- Jef A fast-food chain on Okinawa Island
- JEF codepage An EBCDIC codepage used in computers
- An alternate name for the Jacque Brel album Ces Gens-Là