Crossword clues for jeb
Jeb is a masculine given name or nickname. It can be derived from the initials "J. E. B.", or from "Jebediah", a variant of the biblical name " Jedediah". It may refer to:
Jeb is a masculine given name or nickname.
Jeb or JEB may also refer to:
- Jeb (play), a 1946 play by Robert Ardrey
- Japan Evangelistic Band, a religious organization
- Joint Examining Board
- The Journal of Experimental Biology
- Junctional epidermolysis bullosa (disambiguation)
- Junularo Esperantista Brita, an organization of Esperanto-speakers
- JEB Decompiler, Android App Decompiler
- jeb, ISO 639-3 code for the Jebero language of Peru
- ¡Jeb!, the campaign slogan for Jeb Bush
Jeb was a play by Robert Ardrey that opened on Broadway in April 1946 tackling the issue of race in post-WWII America. The play deals with a disabled black veteran who returns to his home in the rural South after serving overseas.
Despite excellent reviews and an extremely positive critical reception, the play closed after a very short run, leading several commentators to assert that it was ahead of its time.