Jawi may refer to:
- Jawi alphabet, an Arabic alphabet adapted for writing the Malay language
- Jawi language, a nearly extinct Australian aboriginal language
- Jawi Peranakan, an elite community of a fusion South Asian, Arab and Malay heritage concentrated in Penang and Singapore.
- Jawi people, an Australian aboriginal people
- Jawi, Penang, a town in the state of Penang, Malaysia
- Jawi (woreda), a woreda or district in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia
- Jawi temple, a 13th-century syncretic Hindu-Buddhist temple in East Java, Indonesia
Jawi is one of the woredas in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Agew Awi Zone, Jawi is bordered on the west by the Benishangul-Gumuz Region, on the north by Semien Gondar Zone, on the east by Mirab Gojjam Zone, and on the southeast by the Dangila. Jawi was part of Dangila and Alefa woredas.