Javadiyeh is a neighbourhood located south of the city of Tehran in Iran. Among area young male residents the neighborhood was nicknamed " Texas" because of the associations of the U.S. state with the Wild West. Hooman Majd, the author Ayatollah Begs to Differ, explained that Javadiyeh was poor and run-down, but it was not necessarily a dangerous neighborhood.
Javadiyeh is a neighborhood of Tehran.
Javadiyeh or Javadieh may refer to:
- Javadiyeh, Arsanjan, Fars Province
- Javadiyeh, Eqlid, Fars Province
- Javadieh, Shiraz, Fars Province
- Javadiyeh, Hamadan
- Javadiyeh ol Hiyeh, Kerman Province
- Javadiyeh-ye Mortazavi, Kerman Province
- Javadiyeh-ye Zeydabad, Kerman province
- Javadiyeh, Markazi
- Javadiyeh, Bardaskan, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Javadiyeh, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Javadiyeh, Nishapur, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Javadiyeh, Torbat-e Heydarieh, Razavi Khorasan Province
- Javadiyeh, South Khorasan