Jasin may refer to:
- Jasin District in Malacca, Malaysia
- Jasin, Malacca, a town in Jasin District
- Jasin (federal constituency) in Malacca, Malaysia
- Jasin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-central Poland
- Jasin, Greater Poland Voivodeship a village in west-central Poland
Jasin is a federal constituency in Malacca, Malaysia, that has been represented in the Dewan Rakyat since 1974.
The federal constituency was created in the 1974 redistribution and is mandated to return a single member to the Dewan Rakyat under the first past the post voting system.