Crossword clues for jana
JANA is a Swahili word meaning yesterday.
Jana is the spelling of several unrelated given names.
- a Slavic short-form for Johanna
- a Catalan and Occitan old name
- the Roman goddess Diana, who was often called Jana
- In India however, Jana is a shortform for the Hindu god Janarthanan.
- In Arabic it's a noun which means Earn or Reap, used as a female name, but is pronounced as Jana جنى
- In Albanian short for Jehona which means echo, other short names include Jona, Ana, Hona
Jana is a 2004 Tamil action film directed by Shaji Kailas. The film stars Ajith Kumar in the title role with Sneha, Raghuvaran, Karunaas and Srividya playing other key roles. The film's score and soundtrack are composed by Dhina, while the camera is handled by Rajeev Ravi.
Jana may refer to:
- Jana, a given name (and list of people with the given name)
- Jana (Diana), the ancient Roman goddess of the moon, the hunt, and chastity
- Jana, a 2004 Tamil film by Shaji Kailas
- Jana, a genus of moths
- Jana, a Kosovo Serb singer
- Jana, a single by Killing Joke from the album Pandemonium
- Jamahiriya News Agency or JANA, Libya's state news agency (1964–2011)
- Jana (Vedic period), a term for tribes in ancient India
Jana is a genus of moth in the family Eupterotidae from Africa.