Jala may refer to:
- Jala, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Jala, Nayarit, a municipality in Mexico
- Jala, Hebron, Palestinian village on the West Bank
- Jaller, a Toa Mahri from the LEGO Bionicle storyline who used to be named Jala
- Jala, one of the Panchamahabhuta, the Sanskrit classical elements
- JALA, an abbreviation for the Jacksonville Area Legal Aid.
- Jasmin Fazlić Jala, a Bosnian rapper
Jala is a traditional kuih from Sabah and Sarawak in Malaysia and Brunei. In Sarawak, it is known as the traditional snack for the Iban people. It is very different from the roti jala in Peninsular Malaysia.