Jahu is on a " triple border" of Hamirpur, Bilaspur and Mandi districts, 3.' Jahu' is the last village of Hamirpur district that connects Hamirpur district to Bilaspur and Mandi districts.
The term Jahu (or Jaú, or Jahú) comes up in various contexts.
- Jahu (Himachal Pradesh), a village in Himachal Pradesh, India,
- Zungaro jahu, a species of Zungaro, a gilded catfish,
- Jahú (Savoia-Marchetti S.55), an airplane of the Savoia-Marchetti S.55 make, now in the TAM Museum,
- A different spelling of the name Jehu,
- The matchmaker in a Hajong marriage,
- A character in Sky Doll,
- Dewitt Miller's nickname, 1, [http://126.96.36.199/archivegrid/?q=person%3Afifer+OR+joseph+OR+wilson+OR+1840-1938&offset=165&p=0&label=&sort=score+desc&limit=25&ss=&extentsize=50],
- Is a different spelling of Jah, Jehovah, or perhaps Jesus, 2, 3, 4.
- Jaú, municipality in the center of the state of São Paulo, in Brazil,
- Jaú do Tocantins, a municipality in the state of Tocantins in the Northern region of Brazil.