Crossword clues for jags
JAGS may refer to:
- James Allen's Girls' School
- Just another Gibbs sampler
- JAGS McCartney International Airport
Jags may refer to:
- The Jags, 1970s British rock band
- Jacksonville Jaguars, NFL American football team
- Partick Thistle F.C., Scottish association football team
Usage examples of "jags".
One thin, hand-rolled joint of Zoner, a couple of pink capsules that were probably Jags, and a small, filthy bag of white powder she assumed after a sniff was Grin laced with a whiff of Zeus.