Jae-shin is a Korean unisex given name. Its meaning depends on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 20 hanja with the reading " jae" and 25 hanja with the reading "shin" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Lee Jae-shin, South Korean male taekwondo practitioner, silver medalist in Taekwondo at the 2002 Asian Games – Men's 72 kg
- Kim Jae-shin (born 1973), South Korean male football manager
Fictional characters with this name include:
- Jae-sin, male character in 2007 South Korean film Our Town
- Moon Jae-shin, male character in 2010 South Korean television series Sungkyunkwan Scandal
- Lee Jae-shin, female character in 2012 South Korean television series The King 2 Hearts