n. (given name male A=A twentieth century diminutive=Jason).
Jace or Jase is a masculine given name, often a shortened version of Jason.
People so named include:
- Jason Jace Alexander (born 1964), American television director and actor
- Jace Amaro (born 1992), American college football player
- Jace Bode (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- James Jase Bolger, American politician, Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives since January 2011
- Jace Bugg (1976-2003), American professional golfer
- DJ /rupture, pseudonym of American DJ and producer Jace Clayton
- Jason Jase Daniels (born 1982), former United States Navy Hebrew linguist who was discharged from the military twice under the law known as Don't Ask, Don't Tell
- Jace Everett (born 1972), American country music singer
- Jason Jace Hall (born 1971), American film, television and video game producer
- Jace Lasek, Canadian musician and producer
- Jace Norman, American actor
- Jace Richdale, American television producer and writer for The Simpsons and other shows
- Jason Jase Robertson, on the A&E reality television show Duck Dynasty and Chief Operating Officer of Duck Commander
- James Jace Sayler (born 1979), American former football player
- Jace Van Dijk (born 1981), Australian rugby league player
Fictional characters include:
- Jace Beleren, in the game Magic: The Gathering
- Major Jace "Flash" Dillon, in the video game Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
- Jason Jase Dyer, from the BBC television soap opera EastEnders
- Jonathan Christopher "Jace" Lightwood, in The Mortal Instruments fantasy novel series
- Jace, one of Space Ghost's teen sidekicks
- Jason "Jace" Newfield, in the movie Going to the Mat
Jace is a french graffiti artist currently living in Réunion island. He is mostly know for his Gouzou.
Usage examples of "jace".
Scrambling into the back seat, she scooted over to the far side and helped Bender lay Jace inside, his head nestled in her lap.
Once he had Jace situated, Bender closed the door and climbed into the front seat next to a startled-looking Kevin.
Demon-laid shields, Necromance shields, layers that Jace had applied, of spiky Shaman darkness.
A thought not worthy of someone Gabe could count on, a thought unworthy of the woman Jado had given another sword, unworthy of the terrified Necromance Japhrimel had tried his best to protect and the woman Jace was even now protecting as best he could.
Biggs Darklighter, Jek Porkins, Dak Ralter, and Bror Jace were all among the most talented and famous pilots the Empire had killed, but Wedge could attach faces to all the names on the roster, and knew the details of how each of them had died.
Jek Porkins, Dak Ralter, and Bror Jace were all among the most talented and famous pilots the Empire had killed, but Wedge could attach faces to all the names on the roster, and knew the details of how each of them had died.
He stopped in to see Eric Sterner, who thinks Rick was fixed on helping your friend Jace.
Jace saw Squire Ferbtil, a nightstocking on his head, waving his arms, shouting orders.
Jace knew the story well, and he repeated it over and over to himself, never wanting to forget how the white man had robbed the Washo and Paiute of their hunting grounds.
When the monster train approached the gentle Washo, Jace screamed his rage until his throat was raw.
Heads turned and Jenna, Willow, and Jace were subjected to curious stares as they entered the high canvas tent and took their seats in the back.
While in Verdi, he'd noticed her growing friendship with the young boy, Jace, and he was sure it was just as she said: Jason Eberly overheard Bullmason and saw the opportunity to make it rich in a hurry.