Crossword clues for ivey
- Two-time Tony winner Judith
- Tony winner Judith or Drama Desk Award winner Dana
- Professional poker player Phil
- Phil on the professional poker circuit
- Phil in the Poker Hall of Fame
- Judith with two Best Featured Actress Tonys
- Judith who won a Tony for "Hurlyburly"
- Judith of the stage
- Judith of "What Alice Found"
- Judith of "The Devil's Advocate"
- Judith of "Hurlyburly"
- Judith of "Brighton Beach Memoirs"
- Dana of "The Help"
- Coolio's real last name
- Actress Judith of "The Devil's Advocate"
- 2017 Poker Hall of Fame inductee Phil __
- "Hurlyburly" Tony winner
- Actress Judith or Dana
- Judith ___, Tony winner for "Steaming"
- "Hurlyburly" Tony winner Judith
- Poker star Phil
- Phil of poker fame
- Judith of "The Devil's Advocate," 1977
- Tony-winning actress Judith
- Judith with two Tonys
- Judith of TV's "Down Home"
- Actress Judith from El Paso
- Tony winner Judith
- Phil of poker
- Judith of "Sister, Sister"
- Judith of "Down Home"
- Eight-time World Series of Poker winner Phil
- World Series of Poker regular Phil
- Two-time Tony-winning actress Judith
Housing Units (2000): 529
Land area (2000): 2.556738 sq. miles (6.621922 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.423834 sq. miles (1.097725 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 2.980572 sq. miles (7.719647 sq. km)
FIPS code: 41540
Located within: Georgia (GA), FIPS 13
Location: 32.909078 N, 83.300808 W
ZIP Codes (1990):
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Ivey Business School, University of Western Ontario
Ivey may also refer to:
Usage examples of "ivey".
He dropped another mortar round and glanced up in time to see the colonel slamming the breech closed while Ivey shoveled in gravel before Jones tamped it in with a bore cleaning rod usually kept out only for display purposes.
Kendra Owens came in at twelve and worked until the library closed at nine, plus Shannon Ivey worked part-time from five until nine, so Kendra was never alone there at night.
Timothy Evans, Heather Ross, Caroline Akrill, Dick Stilwell, Sue Clarke, Sue Gibson, Andrew Parker-Bowles, John and Tory Oaksey, Marion Ivey, Rosemary Nunelly, Elizabeth Richardson, Elizabeth Hopkins, Julia Longland, Susan Blair, Ann Martin, Kate O’Sullivan, Marcy Drummond, John and Michael Whitaker, David Broome and Malcolm Pyrah.