IVD may refer to:
- two different types of vaginal delivery, birth of offspring through the vagina:
- induced vaginal delivery, a method of birth where labor is artificially induced (a less common use of "IVD")
- instrumental vaginal delivery, a method of birth with assistance from a medical instrument such as forceps or a vacuum extractor
- intra vas device, a device used in vas-occlusive contraception, a method of contraception for males
- intervertebral discs, components of the spine
- ischemic vascular disease, a type of vascular disease.
- Isovaleryl-CoA dehydrogenase, a human gene.
- Intake valve deposits.
- In vitro diagnostics.
- Ideographic Variation Database, a database that define Unicode's ideographic variation sequences.