Crossword clues for ivana
- The first Mrs. Trump
- Trump's first
- She said "Don't get mad, get everything!"
- Socialite with a self-named perfume
- Onetime name at the Taj Mahal
- Trump who wrote "The Best Is Yet to Come"
- ___ Humpalot, Austin Powers villain
- A Trump
- Trump, for one
- Trump caller, once?
- First name among socialites
- First name among 1991 divorcГ©es
- Philosopher Kierkegaard
- Former Trump Organization member
- Novelist Trump
- Mrs. Trump
- The Donald's ex
- The Trump who wrote "For Love Alone"
- Donald's ex
- First name in society
- Ex-Mrs. Trump
- The Donald's first ex
- One of Donald's exes
- "No Trump" declarer?
- Onetime Trump
- Former Mrs. Trump
- DivorcГ©e in 1991 tabloids
- Divorcee in 1991 news
- Mrs. Trump, once
- Mother of Donald Trump Jr.
- Trump with a cameo in "The First Wives Club"
- Ex of the Donald
- ___ Zelnicek (celebrity's maiden name)
Ivana is a feminine given name of Slavic origin. It is the feminine form of the name Ivan, which are both the Slavic cognates of the names Joanna and John.
Variants Iva and Ivanka are diminutives derived from Ivana, and the name can also be spelled as Ivanna. The name day is celebrated on April 4. In Slovakia, the name day is celebrated on December 28.
Vania Todorova Kaludova ( Bulgarian Cyrillic: Ваня Тодорова Калудова), better known as Ivana (Ивана), is a popular Bulgarian female singer. She is one of the most prolific performers in the pop-folk music style in Bulgaria.