Crossword clues for itt
- Hairy TV cousin
- Big corp. in defense contracts
- Hirsute sitcom relative
- TV's Cousin ___
- Cousin ___
- Onetime owner of Sheraton Hotels
- Cousin who's "altogether ooky"
- Cousin ___ of 1960s TV
- Cousin of TV's Gomez
- Hairy sitcom cousin
- ___ Tech
- Cousin ___ of '60s TV
- Old TV's Cousin ___
- Big corp. in the aerospace industry
- 1960s TV's Cousin ___
- Former giant in communications, for short
- "Ooky" family cousin
- Education's ___ Tech
- "Ooky" cousin on TV
- Corp. whose name is also its stock symbol
- Cousin ___ (Addams Family member)
- Way to storm off
- "Engineered for life" corp.
- Former communications corp.
- TV "Cousin"
- Onetime telecommunications conglomerate, for short
- Big inits. in the aerospace industry
- Famous initials in communications
- N.Y.S.E. listing
- ___ Sheraton
- Communications logo
- Addams family relative
- Communication inits.
- Conglomerate inits.
- Communication letters
- Business inits. since 1920
- Communications co.
- ___ Technical Institute
- Corporation initials
- Blue-chip initials
- Communications initials
- Corporate initials
- Worldwide utility
- Multinational corp.
- N.Y.S.E. initials
- Re. of "Ma Bell"
- One of the conglomerates
- Conglomerate initials
- Big-Board initials
- Initials in telecommunications
- Chas. Addams character
- Communications conglomerate
- Corp. giant
- Conglomerate founded in 1920
- Communications corp.
- Telecommunications giant
- Sheraton's parent
- Blue chip giant
- Defense and electronics giant
- Noted business conglomerate
- Multinational business inits.
- Onetime electronics giant
- "The Addams Family" cousin
- Sheraton hotels owner
- Addams Family member
- Corp. that acquired Sheraton in 1968
- Big inits. in defense contracting
- Corp. conglomerate
- Conglomerate in White Plains, N.Y.
- Old telecommunications conglomerate
- ___ Industries (defense contractor)
- Old telecommunications giant
- Big inits. in the defense industry
- Old inits. in tele-communications
- Addams family relation
- Onetime communications giant
- Fortune 500 inits.
- Antitrust suit defendant of the 70's
- Old telecom inits.
- Addams Family cousin
- Cousin of TV
- ___ Sheraton (hotel company)
- Defense contractor whose stock symbol is the same as its name
- Telecom giant, once
- Cousin ___ of "The Addams Family"
- Old communications giant
- В В Old telecom inits.
- Onetime telecom giant
- Old telecom giant
- 1960's sitcom role for Felix Silla
- Inits. in the Fortune 500
- Former telecommunications giant: Abbr.
- Old telecom conglomerate
- Major defense contractor
- Member of an "ooky" sitcom family
- Conglomerate whose N.Y.S.E. symbol is the same as the company's name
- Defendant in a 1970s antitrust suit: Abbr.
- Genetic material with no known function
pron. (obsolete spelling of it English)
ITT may refer to:
Usage examples of "itt".
Dear Lord, she hated roughing itt Ten minutes later, as she made her way back to the camp, a sudden noise in the underbrush stopped her dead in her tracks.
ITT could not claim against insurance for an expropriation the company itself provoked by violating Chilean law.
And as for offering them men, in that you doe me wrong, our men being all buisy then at their harvest, and I leave itt to your judgment whether there was any occasion when only foure hundred of them engaged with your whole army.
An ITT board member, John McCone, pledged Kissinger $1 million in support of CIA action to prevent Allende from taking office.
The first one is that while you've persuaded me, I'm a much more reasonable, persuasible man than the officers and boards of directors of IBM and ITT, and it's their final decision, not mine.
After spending a few years as a systems design engineer, he transferred into selling and later joined the computer industry as a salesman, working with ITT, Honeywell, and Digital Equipment Corporation.