Crossword clues for iti
ITI may refer to:
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited, also known as ITI Limited.
- The Institute of Translation & Interpreting, which is a professional association representing translators and interpreters in the United Kingdom.
- International Technology Institute, a software technology company based out of Burke, Virginia, United States
- Information Technology Industry Council, a U.S. trade association/lobby group previously known as Computer and Business Equipment Association (CBEMA)
- ITI Group, a major media group in Poland, listed on the Luxembourg stock exchange
- Industrial training institute, Indian Institutions that provide technical training
- International Trachoma Initiative, non-profit organization
- Is This It, the debut album by American rock band The Strokes
- Tāme Iti, a New Zealand activist.
- The Information Trust Institute, an interdisciplinary research institute at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign that focuses on information security.
- The Information Technology Institute, a post graduate career pushing institute in Egypt.
- The International Theatre Institute,
- Inter-trial interval, the time lapse between two successive trials in an experiment.