ITB may refer to:
- Iliotibial band, a tissue in the human leg
- Indian Testing Board, organisation in India like ISTQB
- Individual Throttle Bodies, a characteristic of certain automotive engines.
- Institut Teknologi Bandung, a university in the Indonesian city of Bandung
- Institut Teknologi Brunei, an institute of higher learning in Brunei
- Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown, a regional technical college in Ireland
- ITB Berlin (Internationale Tourismus-Börse Berlin), a travel industry trade show