Crossword clues for isha
n. (context Islam English) The evening/night Islamic prayer.
- Isha prayer, the night-time daily prayer obligatory in Islam
- Isha Upanishad, the Hindu religious text
- Ishvara, a Sanskrit term for "God, deity"
- Isha (Fantasy), the fictional deity from the Warhammer Fantasy
- Isha Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Jaggi Vasudev
- Isha Judd, author of "Why Walk When You Can Fly?"
Usage examples of "isha".
Ishata, one of the demonesses of the night, was there on his awakening causing fever of the brow and deep thirst in his parched throat.
This manwhoever he ishas come very close to forestalling the mission to Rak Hagga with his accusation.