Crossword clues for irt
- N.Y.C. commuting debut of 1904
- Bygone operator of N.Y.C.'s Second Avenue El
- Line to Wall Street, for short
- N.Y.C. line to the Bronx
- Big Apple subway line
- N.Y.C.'s first subway co.
- Hit song title for Bob Marley, Whitesnake and Survivor
- N.Y.C. transit
- BMT's kin
- Big Apple subway
- An N.Y.C. subway
- A subway in N.Y.C.
- N.Y. subway line
- N.Y.C. transit line
- Subway in N.Y.C.
- N.Y. subway
- N.Y.C. subway
- "Just Another Girl on the ___" (1993 drama)
- N.Y.C. subway line
- N.Y.C. line
- N.Y.C. subway inits.
- N.Y.C.'s first subway line
- N.Y.C. subway syst.
- Original N.Y.C. subway line
- N.Y.C.'s original subway line
- New York subway inits.
- Operator of the original N.Y.C. subway
- N.Y.C. transportation debut of 1904
- Subway line to Columbia U.
- Old N.Y.C. elevated operator
- First subway line in N.Y.C.
- N.Y.C.'s first subway
IRT may refer to:
- Iranian toman, Currency used in Iran
- Immunoreactive trypsinogen, used as a newborn screening test for cystic fibrosis
- Indiana Repertory Theatre, a theatre in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Infrared thermography
- Infrared triplet of Ca II
- Institut für Rundfunktechnik, the research institute of the public broadcasters of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Interborough Rapid Transit Company, former operator of a portion of the New York City Subway system
- Isochronous real time, a computer protocol used for PROFINET IO
- Interactive Response Technology, used e.g. in planning of drug supply during clinical trials
- Item response theory, a theory to interpret data from psychometric tests
Ice Road Truckers, a documentary television series on History Channel
- IRT: Deadliest Roads, a spin-off series of Ice Road Truckers