IRL may refer to:
- Ireland using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Industrial Research Limited, a New Zealand Crown Research Institute
- Indian River Lagoon
- INDYCAR, a U.S.-based sanctioning body of open-wheel racing whose name was "Indy Racing League, LLC" from 1995 until 2013.
- In Real Life, a Canadian reality TV show
- Irlam railway station, England; National Rail station code IRL.
- Institute for Research on Learning, a research organization in Palo Alto, California, existing from 1986 to 2000
- Internet Resource Locator
- Ramon Llull Institute (Institut Ramon Llull), an organization for the promotion of Catalan language and culture
- Pro Patria and Res Publica Union, an Estonian political party (in Estonian Isamaa ja Res Publica Liit)
- Internet slang meaning " in real life" commonly used when describing the reality of something
- Independent record label
- A slang abbreviation for Internet Radio Linking Project, IRLP
- IRL (film), a 2013 film
IRL is a Swedish 2013 drama film, directed by Erik Leijonborg and starring Valter Skarsgård, Happy Jankell and Alba August.