Crossword clues for ipana
- It was once advertised as "Good for tender gums"
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste
- Toothpaste introduced in 1915
- "Brusha, brusha, brusha" brand
- Toothpaste that Bucky Beaver once pitched
- Classic toothpaste name
- Toothpaste brand once advertised with Bucky Beaver
- Colgate competitor, once
- Classic toothpaste featured in "Grease"
- Close-Up competitor, once
- Toothpaste once advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Toothpaste once advertised by Grace Kelly
- Old toothpaste brand
- Bucky Beaver's brand, in old ads
- Product once pitched by Grace Kelly
- Classic toothpaste
- Classic toothpaste brand
- Gleem competitor
- Old brand advertised by Bucky Beaver
- Bucky Beaver's toothpaste, in old ads
- Old Colgate rival
- "The smile of beauty" toothpaste
Ipana was the name of a popular toothpaste product manufactured by Bristol-Myers Company. The wintergreen flavored toothpaste (0.243% sodium fluoride was its active ingredient) reached its peak market penetration during the 1950s in North America. Marketing of Ipana used a Disney-created mascot named Bucky Beaver in the 1950s.