IOM may refer to:
- Infraorbital margin, the lower margin of the eye socket
- Institute of Medicine, a not-for-profit, non-governmental American organization founded in 1970
- Institute of Medicine, Nepal, a medical school in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Institute of Occupational Medicine in the UK
- Institute of Oriental Manuscripts of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- International Organization for Migration, an intergovernmental organization
- Interest at Maturity, usually loan or deposit given for special period with only two principal exchanges made at the settlement and maturity dates
- IOM soybeans, an industrial designation for soybeans from the U.S. states of Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan
- Isle of Man, a self-governing British Crown Dependency, located in the Irish Sea
- Isle of Man Airport, its IATA airport code
- Intraoperative monitoring (neurophysiogical testing during surgery)
- Indian Order of Merit, a military and civilian decoration in British India.
- Jupiter (mythology), or Jupiter Optimus Maximus, king of the Roman gods
- Integrated Object Model, an Application Programming Interface used in SAS (software) 9.1+ Integration Technologies
- ISDN-oriented Modular Interface
- Integrated Offender Management, an overarching framework that allows local and partner agencies to come together to ensure that the offenders whose crimes cause most damage and harm locally are managed in a co-ordinated way
- Installation and Operation Manual, a manual gathering safety, installation, working and maintenance instructions for operators.
- International One Metre (radiosailing), a class of radio sailing boat.