Crossword clues for inu
Inu or INU may refer to:
- Krisnan Inu (born 1987), New Zealand professional rugby league
- Irbid National University, Jordan
- Incheon National University, South Korea
- International Network of Universities
- Nauru International Airport, the sole airport on the island of the Republic of Nauru
- Inertial Navigation Unit
Usage examples of "inu".
His greathound Inu tried to heel without stepping on too many things until Rilla sent him back to his corner with the bitch Grey and her puppies.