IMX'' (Interactive Music Exchange'') was an American music television program which aired daily on MMUSA (renamed Fuse TV in May 2003) in the early 2000s (decade). Described as a "fully converged music industry simulation game" and "part TV show, part Internet game," the program allowed viewers to register at the network's website and buy " stock" in popular artists, songs, and albums. In dealing the " shares", traders could use the fake cash to enter network-sponsored contests.
IMX may refer to:
- IMX (TV series), or Interactive Music Exchange, an American music television program from 2003-04
IMx, an American R&B group, also known as Immature
- IMx (album), 2001 album
- i.MX, a family of Freescale Semiconductor proprietary microprocessors
- IMX Resources, a dual-listed iron ore mining and base and precious metals exploration company based in Perth, Western Australia
- IMX-101, a high-performance insensitive explosive
- MPEG IMX, a digital video format for Betacam
- Zimex Aviation, an airline based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland, by ICAO code
IMx is the self-titled sixth album by American band IMx, it was released on July 3, 2001 on MCA Records. It peaked at #126 on the The Billboard 200 chart and at #26 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.