Crossword clues for iis
- "___ for Innocent" (novel featuring private investigator Kinsey Millhone)
- ''___ for Innocent'' (Grafton)
- Sue Grafton's ''___ for Innocent''
- Sue Grafton's '-- for Innocent'
- Sue Grafton's ' for Innocent'
- "--- for Innocent"
- "___ for Innocent" (Kinsey Millhone mystery)
- "___ For Innocent"
- "__ for Innocent": Grafton
- '-- for Innocent' (Sue Grafton novel)
- '-- for Innocent (Grafton novel)'
IIS is an acronym that may stand for:
- Internet Information Services, a set of Internet-based services for servers using Microsoft Windows
- I²S or Inter-IC Sound, a serial bus for audio transmissions
- Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India
- Iraqi Intelligence Service, also known as the Mukhabarat
- Institute of Ismaili Studies, London in the United Kingdom
- International Indian School, Dammam, located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- Indian Information Service(IIS), a prestigious Central Civil Service of Government of India
- Institute of Information Scientists, which merged with the Library Association to form Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- IIS, IATA airport code of Nissan Island Airport in Papua New Guinea
- Sestertius of Rome, the money system, meaning 2 1/2
- The improved iterative scaling algorithm in statistics, see generalized iterative scaling
- International Inspection Services (Formally known as Indian Inspection Services) in Hyderabad.